Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ahh, what a wonderful day

Today was not a bright and shiny day. At school was where it all started, during math. The subject I hate the most. I was not feeling good at all. So while we were doing our math paper I couldn't focus because I was so dizzy. Then I had to miss half of my recess doing something in art. So finally recess was over. Then I was gonna sit by the person who made this day worth living, at lunch. So I was allowed to go up there so I went. But then some kid named Deighlen grabbed me and threw me against the wall. I wanted to hit him in the face but I don't wanna be the one getting in trouble. He didn't get in trouble though. He makes me so mad. So then people started saying that I cried when he did it, which by the way I didn't. So then because people said that tears rolled down my cheek. I hope tomorrow is gonna be better. Lets hope my report card is good.

                                                                        -Ems<3

No comments:

Post a Comment